Wednesday, August 18, 2010

BMW Z3 Windscreen question.?

I bought the TopDown Windscreen (not that I am sure it matters which brand), for my 2000 Z3 and it does not work worth a crap. In fact, I swear that the wind in the cockpit is worse.



Now, it really only installs one way, so I do not see how that can be the problem (although I suppose I could be doing something wrong).



Any suggestions? Does anyone have one of these damn things that actually works?



BMW Z3 Windscreen question.?product key



I never used that one so I cannot help you with it, but those little '' wings'' look funky to me.



Personal experience, I bought one of these and it worked GREAT.



http://www.roadster.8m.com/



good luck to you



BMW Z3 Windscreen question.?triumph



I don't know about that brand but I bought the one from the dealer and it was really easy to install and made a big difference in comfort just ask my girlfriend???? I have a 98 z3.

No comments:

Post a Comment