Friday, August 20, 2010

BMW headlights help!?

hi im having trouble installing my new after market headlights so id rather jus pay a pro to do it. how much should it cost and where can i go to get them installed? i tried the dealership but they wont do it



BMW headlights help!?best antivirus software



I am surprised the dealer wouldn't do this for you?! They might have a policy of some sort.



I recommend you go to this website: Http:www.yellowpages.com



Type in the 'Find area': BMW Mechanic - it should show you some independent guys who specialize on Bimmers in your area.



It's hard for me to give you price range for this task you need done. I've payed $200-$800 for various *rare* needs my car has needed.



Good Luck - I hope you find help!



BMW headlights help!?firewall



They may have not been willing to do it because your new headlight might be NON D.O.T approved headlights. And if you got into an accident and your headlight were an issue of the accident they could be liable. Basically they don;t want to take the chance. Just go to a regular shop, they will do it. And they will do it better for less cost.



  • name of children
  • change my eyebrow shape
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment