Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bmw vs. audi vs. mercedes vs. alfa romeo ..show the better!!!?

show the 1 , 2 , 3 ,4 of thse above



Bmw vs. audi vs. mercedes vs. alfa romeo ..show the better!!!?spyware remove



Number one: BMW



Number Two: Alfa Romeo



Number Three: Mercedes



Number Four: Audi



Bmw vs. audi vs. mercedes vs. alfa romeo ..show the better!!!?virus protection



1. BMW



2 .Alfa Romeo



3. Mercedes



4. Audi
I would say Mercedes, BMW, Audi then Alf romeo. The reason is because these have the best engines in the world and are also my personal favorites.
1. Alfa Romeo



2. BMW



3. Audi



4. Mercedes-Benz.



Reasoning:



1. Alfa Romeo: I like this brand just because of its awesome styling. They are beautiful cars inside and out.



2. BMW: This one has the performance into it, not a real fan of the designs but I will last. The one thing that I like is the lack of a in-dash cd changer.



3. Audi: This in my opinion is really creeping up on BMW, and they are very close to second. They have the performance and their style is getting to me.



4. MB: I like two cars from them now and they are CLS and SL. I like them, but not as much as the others.



Really this is the brand ranking right now, but I must point out that Alfa Romeo isn't exactly a premium car maker in comparison to their German rivals. They are a step below in prestige and image, but they are beautiful ( I would buy one definitely).



  • name of children
  • change my eyebrow shape
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment