Wednesday, August 18, 2010

BMW Series 5 or 7?

Hmmm Which is better? in terms of specs? But I'm ore attracted to the looks of the cool cool 7 series.



it caughts my eyes...but heard that the specs for series 5 is way better than 7...but the looks is just ok for me.



Well i cant only go for specs but no looks right?need help here!



be in detail if possible...the word is ''IF''



appreciated for any answers



THANKS!



BMW Series 5 or 7?free anti virus



If you want a complete answer on the BMW 5-Series vs. the BMW 7-Series, give the guys a call at http://www.bavarianmotorsport.com . They're a used car dealer in the Philadelphia, PA area but really know their stuff. They love talking BMW, so I'm sure they'd be glad to help you, even though you're not buying a car from them.



BMW Series 5 or 7?internet security software



if you buy a 5 you'll wish you got a 3 because the 3's are cheaper and have more room than the 5's yes it's true .. 3's have more leg room in the front than 5's only diff is the engine size big deal..!! Now the 7's is our flagship car.. It's described as ''the driver's car'' Bigger engine more legroom better resale value! Quality appointments too. If your wallet says you can,, get the 7 series.. Black -red- or white these are the colors that are cool !
power wise the 5 is better...it has better power/weight...but the 7 is much more luxurious....



If it was up to me...I'd get the 7
consumers report told me not to get the 6 or 7 because it sucks.



but it told me the 5 is awsome.
Hands down the 7-Series... The look, the leg room, the real status... Dont be a budget baller status... That's why my user name is Silver7

No comments:

Post a Comment