Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Difference between an '07 BMW 335 and a '07 BMW M3?

What is the difference between a 335 twin turbo and an M3?



To me, the 335 looks bigger. I really would like to have that body style (coupe), but I want the suspension/steering/power benefits of the M series.



I know the 335 twin turbo has 300 hp, and that seems like plenty. I don't really know much about cars, but I do know that I want the most bang for my buck.



Difference between an '07 BMW 335 and a '07 BMW M3?internet



If you get anything shoot for the M3... you will kick yourself if you get the 335 and then drive/ride in an M3 after that. I did when I got a 328... I have the M3 now.



PS.... http://youtube.com/watch?v=FIcKWZ66Pvk



Difference between an '07 BMW 335 and a '07 BMW M3?network



The M has 333 hp, so it is just a little more, but the suspension, and handling make up for it. Plus the M isn't a turbo, so the power is constant, where as with the 335 the turbo has to build up before the power kick in. The M is also a more dependable engine, and can be built up to 500 hp like nothing. In case you can't tell, i drive a M3, pushing roughly 425hp, 430 Lbs torque, and can out handle anyone on the road.
The M3 is the King of the road.Period. it is THE best car i've ever driven, and i'v driven hundreds of cars from the '60s o the latest models. My top 10 are:

No comments:

Post a Comment