Friday, August 20, 2010

BMW 530i ( 2001 model. UK spec)Sport. Flat battery. Where do I find the battery? And, how do I chang

Can someone help me sort this out. Is it true the battery is not under the bonnet?



BMW 530i ( 2001 model. UK spec)Sport. Flat battery. Where do I find the battery? And, how do I change it?anti virus software



Tricky huh? Actually in an effort to perfectly balance their automobiles BMW placed the battery in the trunk. Open your trunk and remove the panel on the passenger side. Then the battery can be removed by just unscrewing a couple of bolts. You should even have all the tools you need right in the trunk in the tool compartment. Good luck. Write me if you have any other questions. I'm a former master technician for BMW of North America.



BMW 530i ( 2001 model. UK spec)Sport. Flat battery. Where do I find the battery? And, how do I change it?aurora



I think it's under the rear seat on the passenger side. Some Buicks have the same location. The seat should have a little strap you pull on near the back cushion pulling the back of the seat up and forward toward the front of the car.
sometimes the battery is in the boot under your spare tire
Open your bonnet and see if you can find something like this: http://www.global-b2b-network.com/direct...



If you find it have one of your friends or family bring their car. get jumpers and jumpstart it. Here it a tutorial. http://www.ehow.com/video_511_jump-start...



Otherwise get a mechanic to come over.
Okay Fibrillions Take to a dealer and let him show you where on the car can you chance the old battery out then later you can do it yourself. It maybe in the engine cabint look over the hood of the car to fine the battery. I like cars to but I do 4X4 Blazers.
I think it's under the rear seat.....

No comments:

Post a Comment