Wednesday, August 18, 2010

So ive had my bmw m6, and i was wondering can i do such a thing as twin turbo'ing my bmw m6?

twin supercharge instead. G-Power makes a 730HP from the M5 (same engine)



So ive had my bmw m6, and i was wondering can i do such a thing as twin turbo'ing my bmw m6?norton



the m6 is a 5 .0 L V10 S85 engine. twin turbo this car would be sick and probably cost atleast 20k+ . Supercharge is def the way to go for a v10 no turbo lag instant power. supercharger is about 15k+. 90k+15K = should of bought a 911 gt2 ?



So ive had my bmw m6, and i was wondering can i do such a thing as twin turbo'ing my bmw m6?spyware remover



This set up would make alot of power but i think that you would need only one turbo it would be more effeciant %26 the engine will respond better. The down side is that it could cost $3700-$7000 for a complete kit plus tuning.
Speed is just a question of money, son...how fast do you want to go?
u can do anything u want to it...but most people who work on cars like that super charge it ...like active auto works in miami is a good place to take it...i had my bmws worked on there..i have a 07 335i coupe and 2005 e46 m3 coupe..
you only have 6 cyl what would be the point?

No comments:

Post a Comment