Wednesday, August 18, 2010

BMW and Mercerdes Benz which one do you like better and why?

For smaller, sportier cars, BMW: the M3, 135i, 335i. The older M5 was awesome but I'm not so keen on the current one. The current 5 series looks like hell and I've never been a fan of the 7 series. BMW makes some good-looking sports coupes (the M Coupe is AWESOME!) with power and handling to back them up, but I've never been set ablaze by their luxury sedans.



For larger luxury cars, I prefer Mercedes. The CLS, S class, SL, SLK... all those awesome AMG sedans with 6.3 liters... hell yeah! Although I would break and say the CLK63 is an awesome sports coupe, barring that, I'd take Mercedes' luxury sedans.



BMW and Mercerdes Benz which one do you like better and why?downloads



I've always liked Mercedes better, they seem to have more elegant designs and more luxurious interiors than BMW. Mercedes pretty much always wins in Car and Driver vehicle comparisons. Plus, BMW's styling has really gone done hill in recent years (in my opinion).



BMW and Mercerdes Benz which one do you like better and why?house call



BMW because they are more of a drivers car. I would not buy either thou, they are overpriced unreliable cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment