Sunday, August 15, 2010

BMW Z3 battery location - How to find + and - posts for charging?

Hi, I left the light on in the Z3 and now the battery is dead. I can only find a marking for the + post but cannot find the - post. I want to use my battery tender to charge it back up.



PS. Does it hurt the battery to be dead for 2 weeks? Thanks



BMW Z3 battery location - How to find + and - posts for charging?symatec



put the red clam on the +, then put the - on anything metal on the engine.has to bare metal, no rust, paint or that stuff



BMW Z3 battery location - How to find + and - posts for charging?vista



maybe not you could try charging it... and you dont need a ground just a hot you have that you can hook ground just about anywhere and it will charge... you can see battery but cant see the hookups is odd
Might be in the trunk



  • name of children
  • change my eyebrow shape
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment