Friday, August 20, 2010

BMW 525 questions?

Okay, I don't have an owners manuel or anything, but does anyone know if I am able to open the back seats to get to the trunk? If so, how?? I locked my keys in there and my drivers door is the only one open, and it won't allow me to unlock any of the doors or pop the trunk. Any HELP''?



BMW 525 questions?virus removal



For an E34 (88 to 95, I think),



If you have folding rear seats lift the rear of the seat base and a red tab should pop up on the backrest next to head restraint. If it does not try fiddling with the release lever (looks a bit like a spoon and is next to the wheel arch). If you do not have folding seats then there should be a small ski hatch behind the center arm rest as said above.



BMW 525 questions?anti virus protection



Some BMW modules do allow access to the trunk from the backseats, including 525 modules. To access the trunk from the back seats, there will be a lever or a notch behind the headrest of each seat. But some modules require a key to unlock this hatch. Good luck.
Where is yr spare key chan.?



Is your car central locking system?How can u lock when the key is inside the trunk?



U please sit in the drivers seat and close the drivers door.



Now try to lock and open the press knob,this may activate your trunk lock,try this method.

No comments:

Post a Comment