Friday, August 20, 2010

BMW M3 VS. M5. What should i get?

what is the overall better car?



BMW M3 VS. M5. What should i get?computer virus



All BMW M specs are great cars!



m3 is nice, I am not keen on the new BMW, uild quality is great-I just cannot accept the look of the new ones!



the 5 series looks better!



I like the one series coupe!!! It's the closest thing to the old e46 and e36 in terms of looks!!



if you drive like a nut case, like I once use to, I would reccomend the 3 series!



especially with it havin a V8 and circa 400bhp!



I had a alot of BMW's over the years.



I can say that when you drive these, they feel great and are second to none!!



My first M was a really old M6, it was great and I found it fun to drive!



However, something a real driver will not tell you about these cars(all m series)



when you drive these, sometimes the steering wheel snaps back at you and you have to have complete control and muscle otherwise you can sprain your wrist and lose the car!!



I prefer 3 series as I eventurlly learnt to control this!!



Even with power steering, the car does this and you need to use muscle!!!! BMW are solid and quite heavy cars!!



I always prefer 3 series for weight!



the new ones have small steering wheels though and the steering is not direct like on a race car!!! madness!!1 but the cockpit seems to be getting smaller in the 3 series!!

No comments:

Post a Comment