Friday, August 20, 2010

BMW or Benz?

BMW. 745il to be exact



BMW or Benz?virus



Nah, I'm taken, but I thank you for the points and the compliment. Report It



BMW or Benz?anti virus



BMW all the way! or Land Rover - which is my current ride! love it! people who spend that much on a benz should get the benz, a bmw can be bought for under 40 %26 a nice ride!
BMW of course!
Beemers!
cls550 4-dr coupe...benz
Benz truck, BMW bike
BMW
Depends on what you want it for. I have an ML320, and I am looking to add a 5 series (with a 5-speed) to the driveway. Different vehicles, different purposes.
neither



I like something I can actually buy parts for
Audi is the best german car ever!!



But of those two the beemer BMW is best! :)鈾||Benz for best use; rough and tough.
BMW
Both are amazing but I'd have to go with Mercedes. Nothing can beat the SL65 or SLR. Although, the new BMW M6 convertibles are pretty hot!
benz
Benz,which I'll never be able to afford , and now back to work so



that I can have my jeep repaired and pay for that.
BMW
Bentley
the bima of course
For a motorcycle, definitely BMW - they have some truly hot bikes.
yugo!!
Out of the two of them I say BMW but I dont like it as much as the Lexus or Infinity. I think the BMWs are just expensive boxes. There isnt anything special about them. THey dont look like anything other then a juiced up Honda.
JAGUAR
benz of course! there is no substitute!
Benz- Gel盲ndewagen

No comments:

Post a Comment