Friday, August 20, 2010

BMW 325i, Saab 9-3 Aero or Volvo S40?

I'm looking to buy a car but i don't wich one to choose from, which one would you buy and why?



BMW 325i, Saab 9-3 Aero or Volvo S40?antivirus protection



This is a good question. I have a Volvo, not the one you're looking for, but the XC90 - midsize SUV.



I LOVE Volvo! I feel incredibly safe in this car and I think they're a great value. My next car will also be a Volvo.



My husband drives a BMW 325i and he LOVES it. I don't think the BMW is overpriced. We love driving his car and he gets good gas mileage. His next car will also be a BMW.



I'm not a big fan of Saab, however, my husband's last car was a Saab - an older one.



I would go with Volvo or BMW, but only in a sedan. I think the BMW SUVs are way overpriced. You can't go wrong with these two cars.



Good luck!



BMW 325i, Saab 9-3 Aero or Volvo S40?computer repair



volvo is too small, bmw is too much for what it is....saab is nice but i would save money and buy a the 2008 hond accord....much nicer car for less $$$

No comments:

Post a Comment