Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bmw 330ci, g35, or supra?

Can't decide. Help me out!!!



Bmw 330ci, g35, or supra?norton ghost



I would say the bmw if you have the money because it looks good, very fast, luxurious. If you can't get the bmw then g35 is fine too....



The bmw is more refined drives more luxurious; even though it probably wouldn't be reliable as the g35, it should be worth your money if you actually enjoy driving.



Bmw 330ci, g35, or supra?software



supras by far ARE NOT FAST. **** the 330ci, M3 FTW.
Supra is very different from the BMW and G35. The Supra is a pure sports car. Also I think the newest one you can get is about a 1998 or so. They are also very very expensive for a used car. If you want a very fast car get the Supra. Between the BMW and G35 it is a matter of money. They are very close cars, but the BMW is a little better and costs a lot more. I have a 325i now and am going to drive a new G35 when I am ready for a new car. As long as the G35 drives OK that is what I will buy because it is a lot less money. If you have a lot of money to spend then go for the BMW because it is a more refined and better engineered car.

No comments:

Post a Comment