Friday, August 20, 2010

BMW 330ci questions, nitrous, supercharge, turbo, best set up for what i want to achieve.?

I am looking at a 330ci for monetary reasons, M3 is out of my range and the 330 is the most I can afford.



I want. . .



a car that is a good, reliable, daily driver.



quicker than the average car on the road.



good sporty feel when driving, good handling is more important than speed overall.



here's where the NOS, turbo, or supercharger comes in



I do not race but I want to have the power to occasionally beat out my brothers 350z, which has exhaust, chip, intake, headers, and thats it.



be able to beat without question the average ''souped up'' honda civic.



be able to beat the majority of cars on the road in quarter mile times.



I am thinking Nitrous is the best answer as I am talking about needing power on tap 10 times a year or so. at most. I'm in the navy so i'm away about 8 months. I'd just like to show up my brother if needbe, when i'm down the shore, show up the usual honda's if required, and the rest of the time have a great sporty driver which is reliable.



BMW 330ci questions, nitrous, supercharge, turbo, best set up for what i want to achieve.?antivirus



nitrous is NOT the way to go...stock motors have a tough time with it, and a BMW motor is VERY expensive to replace. either blower will cost more to begin with, but with a thicker head gasket to lower compression, they will give LOTS of power and loads of FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment